self professed co-dependent

"Self-harm, my soul, you are doing self harm: and you will have no more opportunity for self-respect. Life for each of us is a mere moment, and this life of yours is nearly over, while you still show yourself no honour, but let your own welfare depend on other people's souls."  Marcus Aurelius

my own welfare absolutely depends on other people's soul. these five kids take up some serious energy. in a good way. it forces me not to be here. maybe out of an iridescent cloud i will emerge again...in a decade or so, or sooner. for now, i got this freckle faced genius to hang out with. it is certain he will leave me. then i will find myself walking through the woods with a big purple backpack looking for a ginger hippie who needs help. it will happen.
 

Comments

Popular Posts