so much to tell

Dear March - Come in -
How glad I am -
I hoped for you before-
Put down your Hat -
You must have walked -
How out of Breath you are -
Dear March, how are you, and the Rest -
Did you leave Nature well -
Oh March, Come right upstairs with me -
I have so much to tell-

--Emily Dickinson

March is a busy month starting with track, Charly's birthday, then mom's birthday, then Spring Break, then Ezra's birthday, then Easter. The latest was Ezra's birthday. He is two! He likes the edges of pillow cases, he demands snuggling in the morning when he wakes up, he does not like to be thrown up in the air, he likes to get dressed because it means he is going somewhere, he has started talking a bit more and will use his words unless he is really angry, he is funny.  This kid keeps us laughing. He has stopped biting as much but has taken to head butting when he is upset, or charging full force with he head down at you. He likes jumping on the trampoline and follows/mimics Everett all through the day. He gives big open mouth kisses. He loves hats, beanies in particular, and he gets really mad if I don't give him whatever hat I have on my head when he asks. He can count from one to ten but always says "siete" for seven.

We celebrated his day with a plate full of donuts, gifts and lots of outdoor time with his brothers.

Comments

Popular Posts