Dreams of the Departed

I have two children who transitioned during their grandparents. Charly was 3 months along when Charlene passed. Everett was 3 months along when Charles passed. I have had repeated dreams of my father-in-law. who passed on Andrew's birthday. Ezra used to ask for him and didn't even know him.

Some say I may be lost in the abyss of my psyche, but I enjoy visitation dreams. The departed typically look healthy and have succinct messages. The dreams don't last very long, but they can really feel like communication has happened. The last dream I had of my dad we were in a public building and I saw him through the crowd. He smiled at me and said his catchphrase he would say before going to work, "It's showtime." 

The phenomenon of seeing a deceased person alive in dreams carries profound spiritual and metaphysical implications. It invites us to ponder the intricacies of life, death and the interconnectedness of our existence. Dreams become portals through which the material and the spiritual converge. We can approach these experiences with reverence and embrace the opportunity to engage with the mystical dimensions of our consciousness. 

We can dream with our deceased relatives and ancestors as they reach us more smoothly when we are out and about in the dreamworld. Most of these dreams are reassurance that they still exist on some level of being. Dreams can travel both ways in time, backward and forward.

Comments

Popular Posts