He is Risen: It's Us

What is this peace that I feel? It is new and amazing. 

Let me shout out my spirit guides, ancestors, source and the jesus-example first and foremost. 

The people on earth who believe in the narrative of jesus have been waiting for the second coming. That great day when he will come back and save everyone. Little does everyone know is that j-dawg really never left. He has been disguised in the angels among us. What some call the "choosen ones", the volunteers, the drafted, the starseeds, the lightworkers have RISEN. We have realized our true soul's essence: we are here to heal and help save the world. (everyone is choosen but they just don't realize it yet)

In this second coming that is happening NOW, us volunteers have been disguised as we have gone through the same trials and battles as jesus himself. We have discovered we have been on a path of ascension. We have ascended as christ did. Jesus is here people. He has been here this entire time.

These enemies that have done us wrong were being put in situations with us to see how you would treat an "angel" volunteer under disguise. A lot of people failed. At my lowest everyone failed me. Charly said people were saying that I would not recover from the depth of hell I was in. She is so annoyed and hurt by how my family treated me during that time. It was something I had to work through, and have. I didn't fail myself. Being with just myself was the only thing I needed to wake up and start this ascension. I just needed a 3 month rest from my life. Who knew that mothers need rest? 

Being a volunteer to ascend like jesus himself we have been able to access spiritual abilities. 

Let me say that again: we have been able to access spiritual abilities.

We are able to heal. We are able to see things previously not seen. We are able to transmute energy, download light codes, and download healing frequencies to help save others. It is beautiful and powerful. 

At this point I feel I need to remind myself often to be kind to everyone. You never know who someone is, or what they are going through that may very well be the catalyst for their awakening. The addict, the abuser, the cheater, the liar, the homophobe, the racist, the religious, Darcy (one of Andrew's friends), and those that spoke ill of you, abused you, persecuted you...you may be that one missing puzzle piece for their pineal gland to activate.

Be the loving mother energy you needed during your personal walk to Calvary. The christos oil that travels up our spine to the pineal gland is the actual event that takes place as we come to be our own personal jesus. This oil awakens us to our true selves. Where we then are put on the cross to die our ego death so we can ascend. 

We have been hung at the cross, ascended, and now are here ministering to the people with our healing practices. My offering is meditation, dreams and plant medicine. I help others with all three. I help my family with all I know so then all of them go and help others with all they know.

My children are the kindest humans. They do not judge, they accept all, they are giving of their resources, they are little rainbow children that I contracted to bring to earth. I say that I had 5 kids because I was bred to have children in the Mormon faith, but it kind of feels like that was the path I choose to fulfill my mission of changing the world. What better religion than Mormonism to facilitate that? More than the religion as a push to have so many kids, were the dreams I had of my kids. 

I had persistent motivation from Deacon to marry Andrew (which meant in the Mormon faith). I was dating another Andrew at times intermittently when Andrew and I broke up. One time we broke up because Andrew wanted to get in the shower naked with me. We did. Andrew felt it did not require a visit to the bishop. However, since I was single with two kids I was seeking the most guidance and blessings in my life so I was obeying all the commandments...I went to the bishop. I went to a man to confess I went into the shower naked.  

The other Andrew was tall, dark and funny as hell. He thought Mormonism was stupid. He wanted to marry me. He was from California, i.e. I could have moved to the ocean. Yet, he enjoyed going to the bar and drinking with his very funny friends. So, in light of my goal of doing what was best for Charly and Deven I choose Mormon Andrew. I had been messed over by two men in big ways. Of course I would choose Mormon Andrew. Not gay Andrew, Not California Andrew, not Andrea. Cis-het white privileged colonial patriarchal cult Andrew. Nephi, as he was called by his Utah State friends. 

I was supposed to choose Nephi. He has said that it could have only been me that woke him up. I don't know about that, but how sweet. He is my Homer. Watch the OA. That series shook me.

The others children were more subtle in coming through to me. 

There's the dream when I was 15 of three blonde kids running in wildflowers. Deacon, Everett and Ezra. The Menloves produces some aryan humans. 

I had dreams of Char and Dev when I was pregnant with them, but not before.

I had a dream of Everett being a gift from my father. Everett loves me in a way that my dad never could. Everett gave me that feeling of "at last"...this is what love feels like. Autism is on the rise for a reason. Autistics are forcing freedom, love, light, unmasking and authenticity on people. Everett for sure is on EVERYONE he comes in contact with. Everett hated church. 

My decision to have Ezra came in a knowing. I knew I had to make another human. Even before I knew Everett had autism I had contemplated the fact he would be basically an only child because the other kids were so much older. So, out of service to Everett and a deep knowing I was to have 5 kids...I made Ezra. Andrew has always let me choose when and if to have our children. So, the fact I wrote down when I was little that I was going to have 5 kids, the dream of 3 blonde kids, Ev needing a friend to grow up with, all lent me a deep knowing that Ezra was part of the game plan.

Oh, he is. He is bombastic, genius, hilarious, quirky, creative kid that will be a leader. He is being trained by Everett on how to lead. Ezra is amazing with Everett. Andrew and I are training our children to be leaders. Good god look at Charly. Amazing. 

We came back to Earth to take all of these lost people under our wing. To lead them, guide them, walk beside them...help them find the way. Teach them all that we have done, to live in peace someday.

The people that have done us wrong in the past did not know and are probably in pain themselves. Just like we were. I did people wrong when I was Mormon. My judgement was off the charts. I can't marry you if you drink beer with your friends or get in the shower naked.  

We will be the light for them. To those people that don't yet see or remember who they are and why they are here, we are here to show the way. 

The wayshower, collective teacher, etc.

The people that are awakening to true christ consciousness lose much during the process of ascension. We lose kids, family, friends, jobs, houses, money, material comfort. The saying "you can't take it when you go" transition applies to life as well as death. We died while alive. You have to die before you die to beat the game. Break the matrix. Crack the code. Gaining true christ consciousness, having your kundalini awakening, is the death of your old self. 100% The only thing that gets to come with you are the things and people that are aligned with your ascension.

It is painful to live through this not understanding what is going on. Your life is literally gutted from the inside out. Some of us lost everything along our journey because we have been labeled as "not all there", weird, mentally ill, and ungrateful. We were being our true selves. 

We consider ourselves survivors, warriors, goddesses. 

When they say "heaven on earth" it is simply a different state of mind. It is a whole different frequency. It is peaceful. It is beautiful. It is fairly indescribable. 

We are standing tall in our faith as we are tested further in some similar ways as we have in the past. People will continue to doubt us, mock us and call us crazy. Renounce us for renouncing jesus, religion, or any man made illusion. 

We have 100% proof. Our stories alone are proof. That is why all of us our encouraged to tell them. We have been moved into our creative channeling abilities and the divine is flowing through us through our art, careers, and everyday ceremony of life. We are changing millions of lives just by telling our stories.

 TikTok was timed just right for this to happen.

Our strength is astounding at this point. 

When people expose the truth it gets messy. In history it has gotten bloody. This time around the witches won't be hanged, the gnostics won't be eradicated, and the indigenous won't be oppressed. 

We RISE.

Andrew's BTS footage of our video. I opted to rest in the "S" sign instead of fire dance. That's all Onnaleigh. She is part of my sould tribe. I knew it when I met her in high school. She has walked through fire her whole life. No more. 


Comments

Popular Posts