First of the Last

                                                  1968 Dad riding Miss T in North Las Vegas
May 3, 2012
Dad:  I enjoy being around you.  I see certain traits and feelings I.E. the incorporations of those that I have not seen or even seen in anybody else.  It is and/or a gene issue in that I was not around that much with you growing up.  I love you very much.  More than you ever know.  Love Dad.
Daughter:  You will have to elaborate on the similarities when we talk next.  I see some too, but I did not know you when you were my age so I know you can make a more valid comparison.
Dad: I will in details.  It could have been a possibility that when your mom told me you are like me and you are surely my daughter...in closing, if it upsets you, as it should, we can cource to modify same.  Most likely that would create a better part of the balance of your life.  Oh...business wise...Mike is now having Chinese men coming to town tomorrow to discuss the proposed purchase of the Las Vegas Hilton.  Of course, he cannot use his name, so to correct, I am buying it.  I will need a person to supervise the maid department.  Knowing first hand how good you are in doing, having done mine on more than one occasion. 

Comments

i love this.
and the posse picture of the children walking to surf.
and many more jewels in this blog.

Popular Posts