San Fran with the big littles part 2

 Love when the girl Snapchats me without me knowing. (my Torts professor always said facts are like pennies you find...pay attention to them and you will be rich. This snapchat was making fun of me for being excited about the ferry ride.)
Lunch at the Rotunda at Neiman Marcus.  The popover and strawberry butter was a hit. (Hidden fact: the ring on her necklace is from her 17 year old boyfriend, her hair is in a bun cuz it is humid in San Fran and she was having hair issues, the boy is wearing two bracelets from Chinatown cuz that is his traditional souvenir; bracelets, his hair is not done cuz he forgot to pack all personal hygiene stuff: no gel, no toothbrush, ya know.)
Dev finally decided what he wanted to order.  That kid and his food this trip was hilarious. "I'd like the crab mac and cheese without the crab."  = $24 mac and cheese. Come on.
 Trolley rides. Lots of them. (He sharpied Chinese symbols on his arm the night before)
 Tourist heart photo.
 MLK Waterfall memorial.
After a brisk walk through the back alleys of Chinatown. These two were clowning the whole time and did not argue. It was a tender mercy inspired by my threats.  
It was a fabulous trip. I did not even get anxiety about not being with the babies.  That was a huge win.  I am thankful for my brother who took Deacon to the monster truck show in Salt Lake while we were gone, and my sweet mom who watched the babies.  She really took one for the team when she got stung by a scorpion in the house that Ezra had just crawled past. Hey, universe...what is the point of being 74 and getting stung by a scorpion? 

Comments

Popular Posts