Long Term Inner Safety

"They call me Barry Bonds because I hit nothing but home runs. What's my sign? All of them. I'm more your sign than you." -some TikToker 

What's up fam-alama? Agendas keep changing up in the new world order. Concentration camps are being set up. As families we need to game plan. As anti-vaxers we are on a different agenda than those on the vax chem trail. I choose to jump to the new wave length with my humans. My children will not be locked into the 3D energy and their karmic cycles repeated like a slave in a reincarnation cycle. Epigenetics that control us by reconstructing our DNA? We will pass on any mark of the beast in our bodies. They are making a hive mind. My intuition has been on point with not putting nonsense vaccines in my body since before I had kids. I have never even had a flu shot. Taken birth control. No vaccines when I traveled to Costa Rica. 

Touche? More like one-che. This is a one sided debate Nick Lachey. 

Let's talk about Christmas. Pine cone:pineal gland. An activated avatar's pineal gland looks like an open pine cone. Unless that is activated it is tough to have a conversation with you. I love the smell of pine, but not the holiday, helios, sol, soul. Every holiday is false worship. If it is man made it is not organic. We are planted on this planet. (Saturn satan chronos. If you go to hell, your heel, achilies heel). Everything is about a story to manipulate us. These stories are all allegorical. Bible, bi-bull, two bulls. Religion means to rely on. Crutch of the cross of Satan. Worship. Warship. Living in the Mormon religion was like living on a warship. The ego of those humans who think they are part of the one true church in the entire world?! HAAAAAAAAA, hahahahahaha. Out of ego comes control. These people are proving this point. Every soul they jack up is positive for them, it is the virus they decided to be. We just need to know about these vile evil viral (Eve and El) people of ego. People of the lie. Eve is evil. Kill off Eve. The leaders of this world manipulate the masses with fear mongering. Please don't raise your children in this illusion.

I am worried about the human species. How many will make it through this? Our freedoms are being taken away at a rate that is astonishing. They keep erasing history. There was 100 million kings before me? Nah, I am going to wake up today and light all history on fire so that I am the first king! Egomaniacs sell their soul and get help from the aliens, the human is like, "yeah, I'll sell my whole species out for a little bit of power." We are only as strong as these weakest links who sell out to the fallen angels. I don't judge those who sold out. I was one of them, until I wasn't. I love being so close to god, he could kill me right now and I am stellar. 

God created everything and he has a connection with everything. He is a live wire we are a part of. We can understand what he understands or nothing. I don't know anything so I can know everything. Christos oil is Krishna the christ within, athena, isis. There is no Jesus Christ as a savior. Christ is within. There is no Jesus I saw, but there was a Tupac. I saw that revolutionary man. Is Tupac dead? I do not celebrate the baby Jesus. I am not scared to show up as myself, I am not emulating a Jesus figure. It is bold to show up fake in this world and such a waste, you all are wearing a Halloween costume everyday! That is audacious. Costumes every day is bold. 

It hurts to be honest? That is silly. If we value honesty and integrity we have to live authentically. If you choose to sit pleasantly in your cage because it hurts a bit to stretch out your wings you have no power in my life. 

Life is about to get new rituals for my fam-alamy. I am from ancient Egypt and have accumulated a lot of gifts. My body says to me "This is your purpose. Have faith. You will succeed." This inner safety came from really facing myself. 

I am all about compassion and love, but i will not take shit from anyone now. 

Comments

Popular Posts