Ascension

The French Revolution, the Haitian Revolution, the American Revolution lasted years, sometimes decades. Revolutions don't happen in a manner that one day we all together just wake up and say "yeah! Let's all take down the system!" Typically it is a series of events that come together that causes these changes, then later on historians put these events together and call it a revolution. Essentially...the revolution is already here and well on it's way. Debate where it started: COVID, George Floyd, the 2016 election, Me Too, Trayvon Martin's homicide? Regardless, it is here and the death rattle of the old patriarchal institutions are loud and desperate. All those Wizards of Oz players who are hiding behind the curtain are being exposed. It is movie we have seen. A play we have read. A poem we know. A vision we all can have if we but have eyes to see. 

The Kybalion says that babes are fed milk, but meat is for strong men. Segundo me, this is the meat of the matter: religion will fail, governments will fall, financial systems will collapse, big pharma will be replaced and it is going to be chaos for awhile. The LGBTQIA community will rise, the next generations will step up in succession to clean up, discover and build the new earth. The new earth that the aliens want. It is their DNA from Atlantis (the ones who fucked up by relying on technology for nefarious means then got themselves covered in a flood) that survived and the mothership has thrown in the towel on this current version of earth and are coming to reclaim their earth. Again. Or God is coming through his people to save his people. There are many ways to name it.

Enough of us awakened aliens have tattle-taled to Momma Gaia, "Momma, they have gone too far. This COVID was too absurd. Momma, did you know they have pedophiles running the show in all these institutions? We call you Mother Gaia and all the gods, angels, fairies, dragons, Luke Skywalkers, ascended masters, Lilith, Hecate, Pan, Mary Magdalene, Lucifer himself as he is our brother who gave us the opportunity for knowledge, as does the spirits of plant medicine give us knowledge. Come Goddess Gaia and heal yourself. Those who hear the call will help in this great work because we have reached our limit on the fuckery." Prayers are answered. Mother Gaia has heard and is answering our prayers. The prayers of mothers who are here to protect, nurture and secure a peaceful mortal existence (this time around) for our children. Again, I do not think this is my first life at being a conscientious objector, so with this not being my first rage against the machine, this may be the first time I did not die over it. Or as Rohelio said, "you were incarcerated at a period for your fight." I am not in jail. I am not dead. It is a win for my souls evolution and now maybe I get a seat at the VIP table on my home planet.

VIP is the only way to go at any music festival now. The Pal Norte festival in Monterey Mexico was supreme this last weekend. Primarily because I spent the weekend watching Charly profoundly rule every situation, room, conversation and stage she was involved with, but also because I had the most profound dreams, meditation visions, and downloads during this trip. I woke up with the lyrics in my head and tune playing "I once was lost, but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I see." Amazing Grace was played at my MaMa's funeral. She was teaching me the new meaning of those words in my life. Charlene Jordan also came through very strong. Not my Charleen, "Charly." But her grandmother Charlene who transitioned when I was pregnant with Charly. Charlene comes to me sporadically yet intense. She was all over Pal Norte. Her and her VIP glam like only the 80's can glam, 1/2 Mexican 1/2 British woman style. Charly has some gangster ancestors helping her back up the soul contract she signed. They are not playing and neither is Charly. With anybody. 

I myself am on probation in the City of Henderson at the moment. I do not play either. People will one day study the people of this time frame and call the Restrict Act an attempt to squash a revolution that was fueled by TikTok. If you want to know any of this stuff get on the right side of TikTok. Get your algorithms straight. 

On a side note, today was a candle magic art project/math/history ritual turned Prometheus lesson that took Ezra and I down a rabbit hole of how the bible is mythology rewritten and Prometheus is Lucifer and Hercules who saved Prometheus is fairly Jesus-y. That all this myth is mere representations of the human psyche. Also, the 1997 version of "Hercules" has a slept on soundtrack. Then Deacon walked in the room and I melted for him. Everett had fallen asleep. He should nap during the day. Have you seen the energy that boy expends stimming? I would need a nap about 2 hours into the day if I were doing what he does. Everett is ripped. 

Comments

Popular Posts