Nightmare Button

I have turned a corner. 

The stage is being set for this next chapter of my life. 

The divine energy coming through to set this up on a silver platter is palpable. The homeschooling, the facilitator program, the Ayahuasca training, the women in my life...

All I can do is keep riding this wave. 

I am breaking all soul contracts and pushing through the nonsense that has challenged me. The challenges put in front of me to see if I am going to feed the old version of myself that no longer exists. 

I have remained committed to living in the present and following my intuition towards evolution. I have staircases to go, but I am passing a threshold I have never been able to pass before. 

My true purpose here on Earth has been revealed to me. 

You can't hide from your own royalty. 

We are all one. We are all equal. 1+1=1

I survived. I healed. I mastered all the elementary parts of my spiritual journey and I am off to college to learn how to implement this purpose into the Earth. 

The pack of dogs I run with that are showing up in the world right now is magic. But I also feel like the nightmare button has been pushed on the console of my video game. It is so close to where we put our stuff down on the desk that it gets pushed inadvertently when you follow your intuition. 

It is designed to be hit.

High level experiences when seen from the zoomed out "playing the game" perspective are simply stairs upwards. Nightmares are a catalyst for evolution. But I realize I am in this game. 

I know the changes coming are simply for my evolution. My higher self is the conductor in the orchestra, I am merely a cellist in a lower dimension. So, it may seem like my life is crumbling, but I know it is getting me to zero point. Where I am free to fill my life with what I am guided to via my nightmares.

The last nightmare of Charly and Andrew was one to meditate on...upon waking up I had to regulate my nervous system. 

I am in the right place at the right time to generate my reality. It is an upward trajectory. I expand my abilities, learn new skills, reunite with soul fam. It is entertaining to meet soul fam that was at the pinnacle of 3D success who just went through their own awakening. 

Pivoting is softened when you have talented beautiful successful tribe pivoting in like and similar ways. A solid foundation will come from our endured "nightmares". We can endure this all in flow. What does our body say? What feels true? What do our dreams say? 

It is going to be a "head to a heart party" at my place for these pivoting people. We are grateful to still be alive to be able to connect to higher dimensions. 

The more transmutations we do the lighter they become. The Awakening is more like the Expansion. We are getting to know the earth, our bodies, our worldviews. "Well now that I have the context..." is what I will say in regards to what I used to believe. 

I leave room in my worldview for me to not have the full picture and for nightmares. Leaving room for nightmares has made all the difference in my pivot from head to heart. 

"Security Blanket"
This dream takes the cake for my higher self using images of my daughter to move me to action. I am a savage Kali Ma type higher dimensional being. 
Jump? 


How high?

I had a yellow thermal security blanket growing up. I still used it when I was 20, divorced and pregnant with Charly, as a Jerry Tarkanian rag because I had massive saliva production from my hyperemesis. If I swallowed the saliva it would come right back up, so I used "Girlfriend" (as Justin Jordan named her) to soak up saliva. I know what "security blanket" means to me. Thank you for the message higher ranked player in the game. Duly noted. On the record. I don't know the net net of this, but I trust it. 




Comments

Popular Posts