Everett is three weeks into his preschool sojourn. It has been a trying three weeks for this boy. Once he turned 3 he exited the Early Intervention program and transitioned into Child Find with the school district.  We had multiple rounds of testing and meetings to decide what to do with this angel.  All the professionals (i use that term lightly) involved recommended that Ev be placed in the all day preschool program to get him caught up before he enters Kindergarten.  I will save my internal debate over this for a different dialogue. However, I overcame my apprehensions and sent this boy to school. It is too early to tell how this will pan out. All I can report is at this point upon getting home everyday Ev strips down every article of clothing and jumps on the trampoline for long periods of time. A kid has to vent. I get it. 

Comments

Popular Posts