Bring on the Dragons

You soy la madre, I'm the creator

Yo soy la reina, I am the maker

You can bow down now or bow down later

I don't need you to be my validator

I am the healer, la curandera

I'm starting fires, don't need madera

deep as an ocean, light as a feather

bring on the dragons, I am the slayer.

-Heidi Rojas

I spent the weekend in L.A. with Charly. When I invoke the Prince mantra about my birthdays, she ignores it entirely. 


She stocked her place with food for me, cooked stir fry, blueberry muffins, we did nails, spa, walks, talks, dogs playing, cold plunging, hot tubbing, movie watching, a private party she dj'd. Charly is an amazing woman, she was an amazing child and the connection I have to that human is profound. Of course she is part of my soul tribe. I don't know about past lifetimes, but this incarnation has landed her as one of the people I am most in awe of. And vice versa. I adore every piece of her. She loves being a mom to her two dogs...and she loves when little kids come up to her. Her depth of emotion is vast and her intellect is sharp. As she rightly said, "anyone who I let be part of my life becomes better." 
Hershey and his smooth brain.

Mila in her regal companion face.

Char in her true regal form.


Comments

Popular Posts