Karma to Dharma

Redemption

There is redemption

from falsified illusions

placed on the divine feminine.

The debt is cleared, resentment

cleared. Attached to creation 

that is true to me. Anew.

Accentuation

of why

I did what I did. 

The solutions to my decisions

are collaborating. Pieces of sand

coming together to form red clay

that will sit on the mantle.

The royal blue monarch bloodline.

2023

I wrote about a security blanket I had a couple posts ago. I have come to know what that was about. What has been my security blanket? What was left in the scattered soul fragments I had not retrieved? I had not retrieved love for the father figure, or men in general. Plath wrote extensively about her father wounds, "daddy daddy you bastard I am through." I had no conscious issue with the abandonment of my father, but clearly my subconscious did. His absence let to the replacement bishop father figure who set a ball in motion that culminated to a general distaste, distrust and ick towards men. 

Clearly that is not in the vein of oneness. The souls in a male avatar are not inherently cringy, but they were to me. For a long time. 

The father wound is also the patriarchy wound. I recognized through my rapey dreams, meditations and a few wacky experiences in August that was what was being healed and cleared in my energy body was the masculine wounding. 

During the end of August Andrew and I went on a long road trip through the Southwest to see cave dwellings and rock art. While driving I got the clear impression that the trip marked the ending of one book in the series of my life, and a whole new book was about to be written. 

Andrew and I are at the beginning pages of a whole new book free of patriarchy.

Both of us are able to turn our karmic contract into our dharma. Brilliant.

2003 
I am all decked out in Abercrombie and Fitch 
because that is where Justin went to work after we had Char and Dev.
Instead of child support I got scarves. 






Comments

Popular Posts