Negative Capability

Life was muddled intuition and cult cages

I welcomed the shadows

Remembered who I am

So I could step into my divine Empress Mother Medicine Woman truth.
 
I know nothing, therefore I know everything.
I am nothing, so I am everything.
full circle from the first post on this blog: Negative Capability
taught to me by Claudia Keelan in a poetry class

The medicine women I am training with are having a retreat this weekend in Eden, Utah. Aries full moon. A weekend of holitropic breath work, immersive sound baths and plant medicine ceremony. We will get messages from the medicine to bring back to our tribes. This psychedelic revolution is happening. None of us women, most of us ex-mormon, ever saw ourselves as being part of it, nor did we know we were part of the ones who would bring back ancient Native American traditions. We live on an Indian burial ground...the real powers that be are coming forth. 
This song. But replace the cult colonizing fraud vibe with women who are turning this patriarchy shit on its head. Charly even posted a cute insta story about being raised in a cult. My mom saw it when we were in North Carolina on a trip I took her on a few weeks ago to see her sister who is very close to transitioning. Aunt Jo kept bashing religion and her mom's religious side of the family.

It led to a chat with mom. 




Comments

Popular Posts