Forged Family

Under the full moon in Virgo last night, the Worm Moon, I lit a fire of bay leaves, patchouli, aloe, orange oil and wax. It burned for hours. I relit it this morning and it is still going. When you are called by a spirit to work with them you know. My random used books opened to pages with the name in plain sight. You will hear their name in a show, song or in the sound of the wind through the trees. Having direct access to female Goddesses energy is much more empowering than the version of Heavenly Mother that I was taught. Or the lack thereof. They are a more solid examples of how to activate and use the feminine power as a portal between the unseen and the seen. A portal for life. The Native Americans had it right in regards to so many teachings. The sacredness of women as well as tribal living. 

This has been on my mind. Why did I see Kanab? The end vision I had in 2021 was communal living options and a center that has access to all the alternative healing options that need a physical structure for in the Kanab winters. That is what I saw as a long term slow paced project. A throw back to a bit more tribal like living seems to be on the horizon for many families. The whole definition of "family" has changed to include "chosen family." The Proclamation of the Family is a great manipulation tactic to keep the status quo of the 50's: where dude made lots of money, woman bred kids. This video points out that time in history was for a very short time period. 

The Nuclear Family was a MistakeForged Family by David Brooks in March 2020. I ended up at a resort in California on a strict isolation diet, but March 2020 was a relevant time for many to reassess their home environment and the myriad of relationships in their lives. Were you vaxed, unvaxed? Liberal lovies who wanted the government to tell them what to do? The Mormons who adore being bossed around by a flip-flopping Prophet and a real picky Father in Heaven. There is a series on TikTok by @jackmormon that animates the multiple picky rules the Mormon god has regarding an absurd amount of things. Andrew turned me onto that account. We were unvaxed. His prophet was telling him to vax his kids? That was the beginning of Andrew getting real vocal around politics even in public places, "Masks are stupid." "Faucci is an idiot." "Vaccines have not been tested." 

Insert 1:I found an amazing herbal healing center in Costa Rica specifically for healing those who got the vaccine or for covid long haulers. Ticos being healers is not uncommon. 

Insert 2: the smoke alarm just went off as I was writing. It feels like the feminines have lit fire to their lives and are now singing their fire siren song for the above and below to hear. Mary Magdalene will get a voice. As I was scrolling just now to find a funny @jackmormon (similar to Jack Handy comedy) a tiktok of Charly talking about what it was like to be raised Mormon was in the middle of his search page. The confirmations my higher self gives me all day everyday is entertaining. The whole gestalt of my life is a cool script actually. 

In close, the ego collapse is happening all over the planet and forcing societal changes that will further affect the family and educational structures that took hold in 2020. Life is moving us from our small selves that we kept ourselves in by avoiding shadow work through many distractions...to our higher selves of who we really are without fear. We had everything knocked out of our lives that was in the way of us being present with ourselves. Some friends lost the money, some lost the family, some lost everything. 

We can walk without fear because once you die before you die, learn what you learn through that ego death, you get your higher self on your side. There is nothing better than coming home to learn that you contained the home the whole time. It is annoying that you knew that deep down your whole life, probably read it in some story, I saw it in Alice In Wonderland. I loved that movie. I wrote about that movie in my Master's Thesis, yet I still did not get what it was teaching me for decades (idiot.): You are your home and have access to YOUR truth. Demand that of your existence: know your truth and live your truth.  You become your personal sanctuary and will remain that way due to the work it took to build you.

People all over the place are accessing their true selves because we could not keep going with the charade. It is an exciting time...March is a month of birthdays: Charly turning 24, my mom turning 79 and Ezra turning 9.



Comments

Popular Posts