It's Just the Way it is These Days

The reason you came here is inside of you. Somewhere along the way the bleach blonde grew out, alcohol went back to tea, disassociation became meditation, fake jewelry turned gold and crystal, anger turned peace, and confusion became clarity. Then I started to feel alive for the first time with my scorpion amulet to ward off any real or metaphysical stings while walking between worlds: the underworld, this world, and the light of the universe. 

Last Sunday something was lifted. Call it veil or a curse. I notice now that people see my true essence and welcome my witness of unity and love. The queen of the country club I live in who has her 75th birthday on March 15th, my mom's birthday, has become a dear friend. We sat with a group of women after yoga, along with the sole male figure Andrew, and discussed community efforts that the group of women were involved volunteering for and spearheading. What women are doing as a collective right now is bridging the gaps between the chasms of the many divides. Specifically, those who have cash money and those who do not. 

When we were in Jennifer's yoga class I had the clear message that we were in the second coming. This is the second coming. The coming of christ consciousness. There is no man coming down from the sky to save us, but there are cadres of humans who are serving their communities and families with the same message. Love and freedom. It is that simple.

Know thyself. Know what to focus on. I know what going through hell feels like and will fly with those who don't live in the joy of love and freedom. It is not all love and positivity for many people right now. The way I perceived things kept me in a polarity of going back and forth. Once I fine tuned it all I could have the best of both worlds. I can keep it balanced to walk the narrow path; live in tune with myself despite living in a world that does not care about my glory. I was the inception that has and will change my culture of blood, lies and deceit. We are in a reset period, much like the floods of the bible. Look back to Lemuria and Atlantis; there has been reset after reset. The the truth is hidden in plain sight.

Andrew just got back from his investor trip to Salt Lake. He was overwhelmed with the gratitude of all his investors around him. He had some SEC facts regarding the Mormon church, and ended up randomly meeting with Clayton Rygg's family (Clayton's family is doing something with plant medicine. I wrote on here how Clayton kept showing up in my dreams. The loop has been completed, so hopefully I will not see Clayton anymore at night.)  Ezra is also a dreamer. When we went on a school field trip to Valley of Fire I had a classmate in the car who opened a conversation with me "My mom has gifts. She communicates with spirit. So do I." Ezra jumped in, "So do I." Then these two boys proceeded to have a detailed conversation about how and what they see and hear and dream. 

Andrew ended up with a wife and kids who are like his Aunt. Andrew could talk openly with his cousin about his experiences and vise versa. As he said yesterday about the dreams of Clayton coming true or the homeschooling dream... "It's just the way it is these days." Finally, yes it is.



Comments

Popular Posts