Taken by the Sky

Meditation opens up the vulnerability of you mind. 

Peter Ishkhans taught me how to meditate in a systematic and skill oriented way. Even though he is a deeply spiritual human on a motorbike in Vivienne Westwood jeans and impeccable hair, his approach to meditation was somatic and methodical. Just this week I have had 4 people tell me that they cannot meditate; cannot quiet their minds. This first step of controlling your mind is key to accessing your own intuitive discernment. Key to living intentionally in alignment with your highest well being. Breath is the force of life. If you can't control your breath and your mind who are you giving your power to? Not you, rather something external to you. Breath work and meditation is powerful bliss.  

The boys and I are going to meet with Peter so he can give some tips and tricks for kids. Children with autism may need to meditate differently than others. Spirit sensitive kids may use different methods. Each person finds their own form of meditation that resonates with them. I would venture to say me and mine all have a cocktail of ADHD, Autism, and psychic sensitivities. I found a Brain Balance center I am also going to try for the little boys. A new location just opened up in Henderson. They will have a private tutor for math, science and critical writing. It fell into a place within a day after a nightmare with Ezra, some same day meditation on the dream via yoga, a quick nap dream where I saw Ezra's teacher teaching him one on one. I found the Brain Balance, the Henderson Homeschoolers, the private tutor...in the few hours before getting the boys from school.

Living in my feminine mother flow of life feels like the Stevie Nicks lyric of being taken by the sky. 

Comments

Popular Posts