Dreamscape

I have been a dreamer my whole life, but these past few years I have dug into the transformational art of dream interpretation. I did not know the value of remembering and using my dreams, and it seems as if most people do not either. However, I am proof that you can learn how to remember and understand them, and by doing so you accept some of the greatest gifts of your life. 

Everyone can learn how to understand their dreams and develop a language with their Soul. Dreams are usually in metaphor, often poetic, and thread filaments directly to your Soul. The only mystery is the mystery that you are to yourself.

Do you know what a crashed car means in your dream? Or an Irish Setter chasing you? Don't turn to a dream dictionary or online to figure it out, because it is personal. If one takes the time with Self to let their mind marinate in the images a moment or more, the memory thread that is somewhere inside of the image or inner self that was used for you to relate to this dream can be found. Your thoughts and feeling around Irish Setters are linked to your thoughts and feeling in the dream you had.

It is not an intellectualized process, rather it is random connectedness that can be sweeping or small. You do not need to be well read or educated to understand what your inner being knows every night. We each have the gift of our dreams at birth; as well as the gift of water, air, sun and our beating hearts. The Universe is conspiring with your higher-self to bring you to wholeness and make this Earth experience as smooth as possible. We are the ones who participate in the tom foolery of distractions that make our paths we traverse rockier then they need to be.

A tree sways effortlessly each day with an unimpeded connection with the divine. The lilies of the valley toil not. 

There are many access points to knowledge of the unseen. Dreams are one of many lifelines to the Divine, and are precious to my story. One dream I had recently was this:

All the Way Up:

I was in a fancy downtown building and was not sure where to go to meet who I was meeting. I found a white envelope with a letter inside that had the name and number of someone I was supposed to meet, but the lighting was dim and I couldn't read it. So I went up each level of the building looking and meeting people along the way who needed assistance. One was a past professor, one a famous actor, one a young LDS girl, etc. Then, I make it to the top where there is a theatre and the encounters I had were being played on the screen. Still shots of the interactions highlighted my journey and were hung on the wall. I was greeting by Chris Pine who said "Good job. You did a stellar job." Then he proceeded to show me the first still shot of me laying on the floor in an awful blue suit to the most recent still of me in a limo dressed in gold and fur. EOD (end of dream)

Upon waking, per usual for dreams I remember, I held the dream as a compass point for the work I am currently doing by facilitating others expansion of awareness, so that we can all have access to the nurturing help of our dreams. So that those laying on the floor of life can traverse to a greater level of awareness. I have done it. I did it by working with my dreams. These times seem to need our popular culture to recognize the power we can access each night for our own well being, which then impacts the well being of our Earth.

It is ancient wisdom.

I hope that by me writing down how my dreams have impacted my life, as well as the lives of those I love, others might consider their dreams in a new light. That we may move into being conscious dreamers. Conscious humans.

I am very grateful for my immediate family that has supported me in this path of following my dreams. Who don't doubt that I am being guided nightly. My oldest two children, Charly and Deven, who possess the same intensity of dreaming that I do and now both openly acknowledge that they have that as a prominent gift as well. Charly said to her boyfriend and I in conversation "yeah, my mom passed on this crazy psychic dreaming thing to me and it's nuts." It can feel nuts, until you learn the language of your soul. Until you remember who you really are and lean into a deep knowing of self.

Of course Andrew gets a gold star for being the Joe Dubois character to my Allison Dubois. He has slept next to me through long bouts of insomnia, night terrors, reoccurring nightmares, night sweats, predictive dreams, tears, joys and all the jazz that comes with being with an active dreamer.

My mom, little Vana, who let me sleep with her up until my teens because when I was little I would wake up screaming. Often. Freddy Kruegar was the most poignant horror film I saw as a child, because the dream world can be scary. The Texas Chainsaw guy did not phase me, but Freddy did.

My baby Ezra who is a little me. Spirit sensitive and not interested in sleeping alone in the dark. Everett is his Vana. Ezra sleeps on Everett every night. On his face. 

I am grateful I can teach all my kids to think large and remember we are not alone in the Universe.

I am grateful for Deacon's higher self that always come through as a character of strength, goodness and love in my dreams.

And I am extremely grateful to my ancestors, guides and spirit team in the dreamworld who show me what I cannot see with my waking eyes. I hope the work I do in the astral plane is of service to the greater good of humanity. I know it is to my own life.




Comments

Popular Posts