Hang on the Lawyers: Quantum Entanglement


Words are charged. Last night during our Halloween festivities of an international friend group my dear friend from UNLV undergrad called me up while I was snuggling Everett. I had not heard from her via a phone call in years. I answered and she started in with her love and issue, but I could not hear above the kids and her Nigerian accent. It was an issue that could wait until morning. Cue this morning and her issue is she is being written up on her 24 year career as a brilliant teacher for misgendering a student accidentally during this students gender transition. All parties seem to be under a form of stress, trauma and new charted territory by all parties. A child transitioning, parents of a child transitioning, a teacher new to and not surrounded in daily life by people who use, and need to use in order to enable wholeness and healing), and throw in a couple attorneys because the legal side is usually the winner in litigation. In my email a couple hours after talking with Adesewa was an email for a Boyd School of law panel on the rhetoric of recent "state laws calling gender affirming care abusive." It is 1.5 CLE credit. Ok, ok. Noted. They are training the lawyers to mount up.

My experience with changing my vernacular to be sensitive to respecting the wholeness and wellness of everybody has not been completely smooth, but as I am looking at NRS 388.122 on "Bullying" I hear a young child of mine bullying whatever imaginary playmate he was engaged with from my bathroom. Ezra was in the ACV bath over an hour today after getting sick from 3 days of candy, licking his face raw and hacking. His imaginative play has taken a turn in lexicon to that "use every swear word you know in one sentence and use them conjugated wrong and let it fly" like the kid Jack with Tourette's in Everett's 3rd grade self-contained let it fly. Words are charged. Words are spells. Words have power. Power that Ezra doesn't know how to use quite yet, but he will. Words are not good or bad, some social issue has made them such. I can get slightly annoyed at Andrew's continued use of retard, but I am over here calling my transexual friends "guys" and offending a collective of humans in their place of trauma. 

I guess the Golden Rule applies. Treat others how you want to be treated when you have offended drag queens. It's ok, their ire was a step in making me more aware. By the way, the Nobel 2022 prize for quantum entanglement is amazing. You know how time all exists right now in the present moment? Those thoughts are actually you experiencing your future timeline. The theory that when you split a particle they can communicate and connect with each other, over any distance, and they're also in the state of superposition. Pretend there are 2 coins. With random coins if you flip one and flip the other they are not going to affect each other. However if they are entangled into you flip one and you get heads it automatically tells the other one to be tails. So, basically you don't know the outcome of one until you know the outcome of the other, but this also means when you don't know either both outcomes are occurring simultaneously. Now if we theorize that we're all entangled cause we have all come from the same source and thus are all interconnected you're entangled with your future self, so your actions now are going to create an automatic result to your future self. Basically, a lawyer's wordy way of saying live in the present and be the person you want to be tomorrow, today. We are all entangled. 

Hopefully Adesewa's hearing is infused with the same grace that my "can we snuggle" "banana knight" is. The Friday launched the 4 day Halloween of 2022. Everett ran around his school Halloween carnival (without the mask) his eyes sparkling looking all ripped and knight like, then came to snuggle. This kid is a unique form of grace from source. So when he took off alone in the dark because he wanted to get that show on in a way his friends were not, and I could not find him so adults split up, I didn't lose my cool. Grace. This first day of November, 1-11, feels deeply like a start of so many new things. Not knowing but trusting the intuitive process I have been initiated into, I may need snuggles myself.


Here are a few things I would never do as a lawyer:

1. family or friends  business

2. consent to a search

3. underestimate a nosy neighbor

4. get a prenup and don't do a shot gun wedding. marriage is a strange contract to be decided by a strange legal system






5. 


Comments

Popular Posts