Dream Journal Time

Dreams speak to us, we often don't listen.

Last night's dream I was at a school house at a destination school. Andrew was there, Dr. Pierce, Todd Galvin was there. We had courses to show up for and pass. Learning to do that seemed very important in order to be able to leave the school. The classes would rotate on the hour, and in order to move on to the next class we had to pass the text, but I kept getting distracted from the work. Mainly by the image of naughty baby Ezra doing antics that were putting him in danger (as he did as a baby quite often) so I had to leave the learning to help him. At one point he toddled over to me wrapped in a wet muslin drop cloth dripping of white paint and he could not breathe as the muslin was over his face. "What in the dear god Ezra ?" I thought as I unwrapped his white body free of the wet drop cloth. Sometimes it was baby Everett. that needed attention. Finally after completing the difficult tests I was floating on a surfboard face down in a river and Dr. Pierce flicked my tailbone as I was floating by him. It sent a shot of electricity up my whole spine and crown. He laughed, "I know why that hurt so bad, you must have broken your trail-bone when you were younger. "Didn't anyone who grew up in Vegas and went to the Crystal Palace skating rink break their tailbone?" He kindly agreed and laughed. 

In waking life he is our concierge medical doctor and also is from Vegas. His such a friendly doctor. I have felt comfortable with him and this past checkup I told him about my psychic abilities that have come online, told him about the herbs I use now instead of pharma. He was so impressed this last time I saw him for my annual at how healthy I am. He talked a long time with me about transcendental meditation, acupuncture, etc. He asked me to email him all my sources for healing as he has patients all the time looking for the healing that I am now versed in and able to share with others. 

Back in the dream...I started trying to round up the littles to go home because we were done. Andrew was doing the thing he does in most of the dreams I have had about him for 20 years. Simply standing there, but not with disdain. He was not in judgment this time. Or mocking me. The reoccurring nightmares I have had my adult life being married to Andrew has been me trapped in an unsafe building frantically looking for the kids in each room, trying to gather my 5 children in the darkness while Andrew stood there watching me every god damn time. Sometimes mocking my panic at tying to find the kids and get them to safety. This time he was just happily chilling watching me gather the boys.

I was a bit frustrated cause the boys were being so silly. I felt a big man come up and hold me from behind. It was Deacon, so strong. And he held me and said, "you're my best friend. There's my best friend" in the way he says that to our dog Artemis everyday he sees him. It was a loving voice, like "attagirl  friend...there you are." Deacon is a powerful dream traveler. His higher self speaks to me very clear via dreams. So right now in this daily life Deacon is confused and a bit sad and upset with me. As he should be. He wants a normal functioning family and we are not destined to be the definition of what that is. 

We are here to redefine family and make it new and so beautifully authentic. But his higher self is clearly one of my best friends that promised in 2015 as he urged me to marry Andrew "it will be ok, I am ready to come." It hasn't been ok in many ways for 17 years, but he was right...it ended up ok. I got my gifts online. I went thru the hero's journey and remembered what my life's purpose was and the role my children play in this divinely chaotic orchestra of our life. The reward last night was tall Deacon validating that now I was free and awake he recognized his "best friend." And all was well.

One of my spiritual practices I get lazy with is keeping a dream journal. It is best to do this in that liminal brave wave state right when you wake up from the dream. Susan, my Native American dream shaman, told me she if she wakes up at 3 or 4 a.m., as many dreamers do, she would roll over and write significant things down before falling back asleep. So, I will bring back the Mormon Blogger times of the early 2000's where Mormon women took to journaling their daily lives in blogs. They got so popular because Mormon women were basically telling their most personal parts of their lives online. Natalie Holbrook was one I used to read. It began with her living in New York with her new baby Huck and her handsome husband. She was witty and easy to read. Then she started questioning the church online. The she posted her and her husband were getting divorced. You were able to read about the details of their lives. 

We are taught to journal, to meditate (pray) and bare testimony. To make records for our posterity. So many fast and testimony meetings where people get up and bare witness, without a shadow of a doubt. with every fiber of their being what they know to be true. I took my dad to a testimony meeting before he died and after the third grown ass man got up to the pulpit stating arrogantly what they knew to be true, a couple of them cried, my dad leaned over to me and laughed "these men would get eaten alive in the real world for saying this shit." My dad was funny and thought Joe Smith's story was a joke. The women in relief society bare their souls and the tea of the ward in the safety of just women. I miss relief society, the women of the church are amazing, strong, righteous souls. I can see why many enjoy the confines of such a cult.

I will use this blog for what I started it for in 2006 and named it, for a reason I now understand, to bare witness of my truth via my dreams. My life with my soul family. Then see how the dreams play out in my waking life. Night to day turnaround? Couple weeks?  I know clearly what this dream means. If you all don't maybe a few key words will stick out to you. No pharma. No religion. Tests to pass. Purpose to find. Soul families are legit...and they are not always the families we were born into that provide the peace of love, acceptance and freedom our true soul families provide.

A dream gossip girl ex-mormon mommy blog. Tune in to see if your name pops up because your higher self reached out to me in a dream. 

(Clayton Riggs has been persistently popping up Kim. He has a deep message. Clayton died of a brain aneurysm a couple years ago and left a large family in Salt Lake. )

This is a god damn kick. 

xoxo. Dream Gossip Girl.

The  boys ditching school to go to Velocity Sports yesterday.
They are so fun together. I am so thankful I listened to my intuition to make Everett a friend for life. Ezra is his best friend and teacher. And vice versa.
I have so many pictures of Ev and Ez side by side like this from when they were in diapers to now. Those two have a soul contract that balances each other out ideally.

I just looked up Natalie Hoolbrook from the blog Natthefatrat, which is now Heynataliejean. She is again Natalie Lovin (she went back to her maiden name) and guess what, she still has a blog. Let's go mommas. 


Comments

Popular Posts