Ida, the Brazilian Witch

I am crying today reading over this blog I kept. I knew. The dreams, the poetry, the intuition, the intellect. 

I am falling so in love with me...an astounding mother. 


The wind moves the trees 

in a language of their own.

I have always heard

and dreamed 

of trees.

Honestly

if you have not read what i write 

and claim to love me

fiction.

How blind can a human be?

Jeff Judd multi level marketing

blind style. I accepted 

the contract. I understood

this assignment:

"it will be hard."

You say "you saved me"

Know your savior.

You sit in darkness 

during your journeys.

Seeking to be "one

with me." Listen

the earth is calling you.

When it comes to the "spiritual" stuff, not that religious nonsense, everybody does not have a choice. It's unfortunate stuff that I feel I was drafted for. Let me say that again. I feel I was drafted into this situation. If I chose this, then I reiterate my TikTok post I pinned, I was hubristic and an overachiever with a mission. But, I feel I was drafted. It is what it is. Yes, I have been posting on TikTok and it's going underwhelmingly well. Thank you jesus because I really don't want to be posting any of this on any platform. Where is the free will universe? Is that not part of the federations rules?

I will not speak of manifestation. I am not a person into manifesting, because source has mede it blatantly clear all throughout my existence here that I do not have a choice. I came here for a specific mission and that is what I am on. Nothing else. I can't manifest me being different than I am. A small percentage of us don't have a choice in the matter. I am not here to manifest my egoic desires of this avatar. I give no fucks and understand that I came as a video game breaker. 

I had dinner tonight with a Brazilian woman Ida. She fed my soul so deeply. After she raged about the Russian woman who is the deficient mother of her grandson she looked me clear in the eye and said she recognized me. I did not bring up Russians, I simply let her talk and paid close attention to how I was feeling in my body as she spoke. Listened for synchronicities that rang true for my existence. I did not have to talk and she knew me. A human could not melt my heart any more than saying those words. I recognized her as well.

She spoke of the same experiences she has that I have. She only wants to help and love, so she spent a couple hours speaking of the dreams she had since she was a child. The voices she has heard that directed her life. The presence of her loving father on her shoulder. I loved the story of her telling her husband, Dave, an American engineer, she felt so heavy that he should not go biking the day he was going biking. It was December 24, 2022. This was after her relaying multiple stories of her life regarding her knowing, so the most recent of Dave biking is what I will share after I told her I love my Andrew so much and he is happy with his life and biking at his leisure. She made eye contact when I said "biking" and relayed this story:

All the plans had been made for the celebrations on the 24th, because in her culture they celebrate on the 24th. All the presents for her grandson. All the food that had to be fresh for the 24th. Until Iliona, the Russian baby momma, threw a wrench in all of Ida's glorious plans. So, Dave decided not to help Ida with the honey baked ham and decided to go biking (insert Portuguese accent in this whole story). She had a deep feeling in her chest that Dave should not go biking and she kindly pleaded with him not to go based on the feeling "coming out of her chest." He went. She ran errands and did all the trifling women do because we care. Dave got in a serious biking accident that day. She looked me straight in the eyes, I peered back, and we both laughed. If they don't listen...we don't care. Enjoy your bike ride. 

As we were walking out of the restaurant, she promised to bring me the "beautiful and powerful" crystal from Brazil she has after seeing the crystal necklace I was wearing. The crystal she got for her son's Russian baby mama (so many of those imported Russians floating around) that Iliona wouldn't wear. "I will bring it for you. Because you see." 

Her son's name is Andrew. Ok, universe. 

How deeply we need women like Ida to speak. I am going to urge her, in my non-latin yet clairvoyant way, to make a TikTok account. She may discuss Russians in the god damn hilarious way she did over dinner. I won't repeat it. It has to come straight from her. Her wisdom was palpable. 

She has texted me tonight, "I am so very honor to meet you. You are a beautiful gift from the Universe Hope you have sweet dreams." I am not going to go too hard on this woman, but I really want to have her move into my casita. Tomorrow. Leave Dave. Forget about Andrew, James and Daniel (of course as a mother and grandmother those boys are her life). Love me. Choose me. (it's a Grey's Anatomy quote)


Comments

Popular Posts