Move Out the Way

Some people only have a few strands of DNA activated right now due to the exterior issues we face of getting proper food, water, air, physical wellness, mental wellness and clarity. There are many moving parts that need to be addressed in order to activate our DNA. We must raise our frequency and unplug ourselves from the mainstream manipulation in order to do so. My unplugging was immense at first. I cut out most people, ideologies, media, pharmaceuticals and started with as clean a slate as I could get. Short of Andrew and my children...I began rebuilding my life brick by brick. Only adding bricks that came into my life intuitively and people that came into my life that was on the same path of awakening I was stepping along. 

My days were spent doing meditative and intentional activities. 

I have opened my predestined truth of these gifts that belong to me, these gifts could not be fully revealed until I claimed them. For 4 decades I was in the valley of shadows and in 2020 I saw a dark cave to the left and entered the dark cave alone to do my own thing; and this is where I discovered these gifts. I followed all the clues and passed the tests. It felt like a treasure hunt to tap into my truest gold of remembering. I remembered and am now living my la la land fairytale. I cracked the cheat code to my life by poetically questioning everything. 

I did not have to know my path, but I had to walk it step by step. Now I know I hold a special piece in the dawning of a new era. The gifts I have to offer will enter the world based on the path that is in alignment with my true self. Tapping into my divine essence daily is the ultimate spiritual work I can do. I have come home to myself and to my passions. It feels like slightly uncomfortable ground because I am the frontrunner of this family. Running Steve Prefontaine style lends no one to draft off of, but my past has proved that I have the strength to do so. I have been in a war zone since I was a teenager. I come in peace but I can fight if needed. In this role as a healed member of my soul family I know I bring the chaos to those who are slumbering. I bring chaos just by being the light that I was meant to be in order to dispel the confusion. 

This divine feminine has been so lonely in this difficult battle of my chaotic life. I can't change nor do I regret anything in the past. My environment simply did not provide what I needed to flourish. I have been going through a  massive transformation and slowly my environment is catching up.  My humans are catching up.  

At this point in time there is no need for any human to feel fear. Most of us will be activated and we will remember who we are and our attitudes toward life will change. Light will be leading this world as the dark will burn out from the light. True spirituality is going mainstream. Natural medicine will go mainstream. All the systems will change: education, money, transportation, religion, government...all of it. 

I will take the high road and not look back on the cave nor the valley of shadows I have lived in. The tree of life I found is bringing forth nourishing fruit that is delicious. I am protecting this fruit. The universe knows my path and is guiding me. I have moved myself out of the way, so before I do any work I contact my ancestors and most high to see what is already in the works. I recognize the work of the high in the life of me and mine. My present reality is my focus. There is no more mental drama because I am choosing to focus on things that vibrate unconditional love. I am alive in my true creativity and passions. I am raising precious humans that are going to be leaders of this new world of light. 

A few tips I wish I had known at the beginning of my spiritual awakening:

1. All the answers reside in you. You must take the steps to move forward and no one can tell you what your soul wants more than you.

2. If your soul has a double mission, aka you are here to break the generational curses of your family and also go on a sole mission, you have to break the karmic energies before you can get your ancient knowledge and claim your personal gifts.

3. All things exist within each of us, and the creator created all of it. That includes the darkness.

4. Words are spells. "I do not serve the darkness, the darkness serves me." Use this as you unravel your own family line's karma and step into your soul's true purpose.

5. Kundalini awakenings stir things up into a mess. (and was really painful in my body for a week or so after) The more you go within and ride that wave the easier it is. It is a slower process when you have children as part of your life because you need to keep that chaos to a minimum. Be steadfast in your healing while guiding them as well.

6. You are never alone. 




Comments

Popular Posts