The Law of One

I want a house that looks trashed on the outside but so fire on the inside. Culture is a cult. Not just religion but all of it. The energy of my life feels more like home than ever before. This shift was huge. I had to make some physical moves, i guess, in order to make some big mental moves. The cycle that was on repeat for 46 years has ended. Now I have the power I had forgotten. I am being prepared to utilize my voice in conjunction with all the seeds I have planted of education and family. 

In the vein of education, I have been able to study ancient history and things we are purposely not taught in formal education is fascinating. In ancient Egypt there was a god named Ra. He was deemed god of the sun and king of the deities. However, there is info that Ra was actually a group of 6th density beings of unity that made contact with ancient Egyptians on Earth in the time before the pyramids, and they were perceived as gods. They are full light bodies and are able to present themselves however they want, because they have full control of materialization over their body. 

In the 1980's Ra made contact again, not physically, but through a vibrational frequency through a medium named Carla Rueckert. Rueckert was part of a research group whose main purpose was studying UFOs and UFO sightings. Ra was able to work with this group. In a channeled session the questioner who was questioning Ra, who Rueckert was channeling, asked Ra what his purposes are. Ra explained that essentially their purpose is to spread the law of one, of love. Ra explained the reason that they visited ancient Egypt was because they saw him as a pantheistic civilization and did not see it as an infringement on their free will, because for positive beings preserving someone's free will is very important. Ra explained that at that time the Egyptians had a very short life span and Ra wanted to help, so they came and made contact and they were perceived as gods. Which is not what they intended. Ra explained the pyramids were built for the purpose of being healing centers. Not only for people, but for the earth as well. This is why there are so many pyramids and monuments around the world placed on very specific points, because they were used as healing centers for the earth! Ra also say that they are from the planet Venus, but our version of Venus is obviously no longer habitable. When they visited Egypt the presented themselves like blue bird humans, and that is why there is so may ancient depictions of the bird headed man gods. That led me to study the Blue Avians which seem to be the same people. Ra said the reason they left was because since they were perceived as gods their teachings were becoming distorted and the pyramids were no longer being used for their purpose. They were only being used for the higher ups. But this whole situation was a shit hoax led by a cult leader man. So many Joe Smiths mingling truth with fiction in this world. 

And so on. There is a little girl on TikTok named Seven (psychickirsten) that claims to be a blue avian. The Stranger Things main character was named Eleven. Seven Eleven is a powerful Slurpee force on every corner. Maybe she is legit. Maybe I am a blue avian. Maybe the woman in Sedona who claimed to be a walk in from the Federation was really an ET. As Susan said, "I don't trust just any ET." Point being...rely only on your own self in defining truth.


And I bought a magnetic pulser Schumann Generator resonator, but I had to support Bezos and get it on Amazon because the actual ones that Russian spies carried around in their pockets during the Cold War are fresh out. I think I just missed buying this actual one. Timing is everything. I'll try the Amazon one. Things are not getting that strange around here, but it is reminiscent of the weird shit my alleged satan worshipping grandma (this fact is according to my mom who still believes in Joe Smith, so I take any info from her with a grain of salt) would have and do. I have been urged to post some of this new found knowledge on the true alien inspired platform of TikTok. It is painful to post there, so I embrace the "give no fucks" mentality my life has pushed me into and post clips of my life and I embarrassingly see that I wear the same god damn shirt in an inordinate amount of my posts. If nothing else I leave the legacy of being frugal with my money and wise with my time, because how do women have the time to pick out an outfit, do their long ass fake hair, put on make up, get acrylic nails, eyelash extensions, laser hair removal, maybe a fake tan here and there? Ask Charly, not me. Cherrio!




Comments

Popular Posts