Ready or Not

Yuval Noah Harari is the science guy in the WEF. What he's out there trying to promote all this AI nonsense. Once you start seeing mainstream push a narrative of some sort it's usually to trap humans. It may be disguised as being for the good of us, but it is not. He is promoting that there is no connection between spirituality and science. That is absurd, but he is not attached to source and trying to convince us all that we are like him/them.  I am not like him. I see a connection between spirituality and science everyday. Those who have eyes to see...

I am writing out this story as some part of my life's purpose. Is this for my Dad and my father-in-law? They came strongly this past year to me. Is it to get their story written down? That's some messed up strategy if those guys strong armed me to write my truth for my posterity, or whoever to read. However, I do want to be able to haunt my children in the best possible way when they read these stories or in their dreams. Those guys came through a lot in my dreams: the deceased dads. My dad, Chuck, with granddaughter as a resident DJ at Resorts World, the old Stardust he was the General Counsel for during his life. But now his legacy, Charly Jordan, is in lights and with an entourage. So over the god damn top Dad.

And my father-in-law maybe moved Kanab along. We bought a lot of farmland in Kanab with some of Andrew's family because I had a waking vision while I was  running of 16 year old Everett on a tractor. It was strange. I had had them before but not so clear. After telling Andrew about what I saw he started looking at land, and voila! We own land with family members that could be an amazing project to leave behind to our kids. The hearts of the children shall turn to their fathers...

The universe uses images that make sense to me to speak to me. When I was first learning that I was a dreamer I received images that were hauntingly obvious so I would pay attention to the dream.  Lead me, guide me, walk beside me...

I am an indigo baby. I had all the signs. Now was my time to wake up during this time of ascension. To do what? I don't know exactly. We get to go back to our home planet of Lyra, have a party and rest up a bit, then come back down on another mission because we got bored? I think this whole life is hilarious! I would revolt and say, I am not doing this mission. Screw this mission. If I am going to do it again why not do what is fun and light and happy?! If we don't follow our intuition we get sick. The "starseed indigo rainbow" humans get unwell. We will revolt Everett style to being forced to wear masks because our gifts are affected if we do wear masks. So, I will go and do...

I have never felt comfortable on this planet. I was a serious child. I read all the time. I was super sensitive. I was painfully shy. So, the moves I make each day are guided by my intuition, visions and dreams. Andrew has been an incredibly open through this whole "awakening" process of mine. That in turn woke Andrew up. Typically divine feminines wake up first. By design because we are the mothers and need our intuition to tell us when our kids are behaving badly. In my women friend group there is one in a nasty divorce, one whose husband refuses to try plant medicine to wake up and she so badly wants him to see so they can stay married, one in continual battles over custody of their kids. These women would love the divine masculine in their life to open their eyes a bit. Then they cite Andrew as an example of being open to listen, learn and believe what his divine feminine is saying. These women are in awe of Andrew as he steps into a true protector. Maybe he is a cult leader teaching to walk in the light of his love.

Maybe he is a leader from another planet. I say he is a leader in a movement of men and women of how to live a life after awakening and seeing truth. Andrew is an example of demanding freedom and love in completely new paradigms. He is laughing daily at the stuff he is learning about the church, or he has it on in the car. I am not that interested in the facts and history of the church. Andrew is. So if you want a long conversation full of facts and "what the fucks!?" Andrew is your guy. He also understands the women in my life and is a protector for us. An example is with his friend Darcy, who I love dearly. But you know what? His ex-wife is my soul sister Angie. I have a family here on earth...

Angie was not my friend a year ago, I did not know her. But Darcy's kids were at my house a lot the weeks Darcy had them. I reached out to Angie for coffee. She was a little suspect of my motives, but we sat down and immediately knew each other and connected deeply. So when Darcy is being Darcy and hurting Angie, hence the kids, Andrew is telling Darcy to his face what an asshole he is. Then he follows up with his loving advice of how Darcy should be handling the situation: with love and freedom. "Let Angie put the kids in the nice school she wants instead of the Catholic Academy, dude. Let her." He did.

Darcy was like the little kid on the play ground between Andrew, Angie and I. It actually seems to be a whole conspiracy pulled off against Darcy between these two physic women and Andrew. The universe is funny. I am telling you, but Darcy is softening into love. We out here helping people all the time by loving them in their truth. No matter what. In love, freedom, peace and some authentic self. 

This is how I talk to people I love. Authentically. I am not upset with anyone or myself anymore. Telling my truth to people went from terrifying to being quite funny. Bill Murray Wes Anderson type of funny. 



Comments

Popular Posts